Vía el amigo santiagueño Jorge S. King llego al informe The Future of Internet III (son 74 páginas, pdf completo disponible), elaborado por Elon University y el Pew Internet and American Project. Estamos colocados en 2020 y se pide cómo será entonces esto que llamamos Internet. Los hallazgos:
- The mobile device will be the primary connection tool to the Internet for most people in the world in 2020.
- The transparency of people and organizations will increase, but that will not necessarily yield more personal integrity. social tolerance, or forgiveness.
- Talk and touch user-interfaces with the Internet will be more prevalent and accepted by 2020.
- Those working to enforce intellectual property law and copyright protection will remain in a continuing “arms race,” with the “crackers” who will find ways to copy and share content without payment.
- The divisions between “personal” time and work time and between physical and virtual reality will be further erased for everyone who’s connected, and the results will be mixed in terms of social relations.
Pues eso, pura lógica.